Thursday, November 16, 2006

Now tell me what you saw...

Two things occoured today that I feel are worthy of writing... 1 event questioned one of the very tenets of my conscious eating. The other one told me a little bit more about a large American company.

This post will also come very close the no talk of work policy I have but both of these revelations happened during lunch. So they don't count.

I made the rule I can make the exceptions.

1. A manager from our PACS vendor showed up today to get feedback from our docs. Now what happens when you have a vendor show up? Thats right kids FREE LUNCH!!! While this dude and my cohorts in crime were talking I noticed that everyone had run into him at one time or another at a bar of one sort of another. Never a golf course, conference, restaurant... a bar every story I heard. So I got to thinking and all good stories with this vendor generally have something to do with a bar.

Hmmm I think I like our PACS vendor.

2. I have found a Mexican restaurant that violates the law of Mexican restaurants. i.e the nicer the Mexican joint the crappier the food. This was actually a pretty decent joint and had really good food!

Of course E will never eat there... everything was drowning in cheese.

1 comment:

Curtis said...

drowning in cheese?

DROWNING IN CHEESE!!

You are taking me there this weekend so that I may know where it is and I may bask in the queso goodness.