Saturday, November 18, 2006

Why it's Wii-tastic!

So the Nintendo Wii is released tomorrow. Which means that age old tradition of gamers the world over is in progress tonight.

The camp at the store to wait for th system. Having never witnessed this before I decided to take a jaunt this evening and see what kind of people camp for a video game system.

In a word... "goth-tastic" Actually I should go easy on them since only a few short years ago I would have been there with them.

Me I'm much to patient to wait for something over night.... nice oxymoron huh?

Any way kudos to the folks in front of Wal-mart who had a tv with them and were playing what looked to be either the original Mario or Super Mario 3. Either way they win my vote for the most dedicated Nintendo player of the year.

As for me. Well I'm waiting for the Costco super pack.

No comments: