Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm feeling in between

Logging into blogger this evening I notice that it is no longer in "beta" status... I think that this is a first for a Google application. Even more importantly I think that this is the first time that a product from google has gone through a entire life cycle. What will happen next? Gmail will actually become stable and not lose 50 messages out of the 5 trillion a day it receives? Oh MY! Google products will work across multiple platforms and web browsers and it will all work exactly the same!

I mean it's like someone came along and created a set of standards and then someone else came along and followed those standards and didn't try to create their own.

Of course I've been under the weather this weekend and broke from my normal no meds policy and did shot of nyQuill at midnight two nights ago... so that may be influencing this post. Then again so may the have drunk high ball of CC&7 sitting next to me.

What Tom's not drinking beer? First Google brings a product out of beta and then Tom isn't drinking a beer when he posts? The next thing I will be telling you is I found a woman!

Sadly somethings just don't change with me.

So with it being the new year I'm supposed to make a new years resolution. Why do I need to make it on January 1? Why can't I make it on April 1? Other then it being on April Fools? Yes it would still count. Anyway my point is you shouldn't use the first of the year as a excuse to make a resolution to do something. Take me for instance. I swore off soda at home in March! I resolved to leave Kingman in April!! I vowed to start going to the gym in August!!! OK two out of three aint bad... Gosh I miss coke at home.

Ok now that I've beaten that horse .

I wish all of my loyal readers, which the latest nielsen ratings have come in and it says that my readership is up to 3.4 people with a .00000000000000000000001 market share! A happy and healthy new year and may my little corner of the intertube bring some light into your day at one point or another. And who knows maybe just maybe you will be apart of some tale of mine that gets it's own movie like name.

No comments: