Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WWJBD?

Today is a day of pondering, today was full of those questions that you always ask your self but they never make it past the formative stage to the fully vocal stage. Normally the questions I pose get squashed by the higher learning centers of our brains. I'm happy to report that I've neutralized the higher processing centers of my brain to bring you these droppings... I hope you are happy.


OK first up... automatic paper towel dispensers. Yes these lowly devices that bring you drying goodness after you have finished doing your doing your business. I find these to be odd contraptions they give you half as much material that you need to use to properly dry yourself and make you wait 30 seconds for the next bit of paper. Granted your time and amount dispensed will vary depending on which Mexican restaurant or hospital you are at. I mean honestly whats the point? I think other then driving certain people up the wall these devices have no real function.

Also in the interest of full disclosure this particular issue was brought to my frontal lobes by a consultant at work who I found reads the pile of crap known as this blog. John Smith (not his real name) this one is for you.

Ok next question... I ordered a LINUX fish from Thinkgeek, so this thing weighs damn near nothing but it comes in a box that looks like the one to the left. Now there is nothing special about this box other then it contained my LINUX fish and alot of packaging material. So my question is this why couldn't the fine folks at thinkgeek just ship me my damned fish via a padded envelope? Is it really that hard?

Also in case you were worried that I would be putting the LINUX fish on the back of my truck. Don't worry I might be a geek but even I have my limits. I would like to get laid again sometime in this decade.

Does Eve (the woman not the game) watch "Digging for the truth" with Josh Binswanger with the same disdain that I watch most computer and technology shows?

How could the Charges lose they have the LT!

Will the Cardinals ever come in at .500?

Will the Suns ever win a championship?

Hey look my beer.

2 comments:

Evey Marievey said...

I don't even watch "digging for the truth". I'm too disgusted with the comercials. They even have a book! Which is found in the Anthro/Archaology section at Borders Books when I think it should be in the TV/Entertainment section. I wanted to light it on fire and claim it had spontaneously combusted.

Anonymous said...

I am more than pleased that you have posted my paper towel dispenser issue!

Your blog is obviously not a pile of crap if it is monitored by Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

John Smith may be my real name, you never know, and Jane Smith may be my wife's!