Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Disconnect and self destruct...

Ok someone explain to the logic of this one... I can mail a police "night stick" (you know a batton that police officers use) in the mail but I can not mail said item via UPS or Fed EX to a PO Box because the USPS does not allow for drop off at their PO boxes.

The second part I'm fine with it's the whole sending things that can kill people in the mail with no problem that I'm trying to comprehend.

Maybe it's just me I don't know...

Also I want my old wal-mart back, I never thought I would utter those words in my life. I can't find crap in this new mega monstrosity that we have now. It's just not right, of course wal-mart is just not natural in the sense that it's workers should have revolted a long time ago. But again that is just the easter choclate talking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi. i don't like the new walmart either. they have just as much crap, except it's just spread out and hard to find. some things that haven't been stocked that i wanted to get:
coffee creamer
windshield wiper blades
low carb crap
scrapbooking stuff
styro. coffee cups
little tykes gym thingy for wheatie

and that's just off the top of my head. sure they have a space for it, it's just not there.

it's not just you.