Thursday, March 03, 2005

What wonders does ye think ?

I've gotten my 15 boxes of girl scout cookiees... this year I mixed it up and got samoanns in addition to my normal thin mints.

So if you have a girl scout cookiee craving in the next couple of months you know who to hit up.

No really I will burn out on girl scout cookiees in about a week here and not know what to do with the rest... of course come july nothing is better then frozen thin mints.

Anywho The must see movies this year in order of release are

1. Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy (it can't be as good as the book but as long as it's weird I will be happy)

2. Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith; All I have to say is No Jar-Jar is still a good thing.

3. Serenity; Firefly comes to the big screen! This is the movie I'm waiting for, more so then Star Wars actually.

If you have not seen firefly go rent the series from your favorite online rental place you will thank me later. It's really very good across the board. To bad FOX totally messed it up.

Not that I'm bitter or anything

Oh wait I am bitter.. but not from FOX I'm bitter from work

but that is another story for another day

**system error not allowed to talk about work on blog like thingy**

damn... my brain just blue screened.

No comments: