Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Life of a punch bowl...

So little brothers roommates have moved out which means that me as his older brother now gets a bi-weekly visit instead of a single visit maybe every week. Don't I feel honored.

Anyway I do enjoy talking to my brother it does help that we are no longer at each other throats on a pretty constant basis. Doesn't mean he can't irriatate the hell out of me. Just that we are not at each others throats.

Tonights conversation consisted of him talking and me listening. At one point he said that next book he plans on reading is "Zen through motorcycle repair" I found that funny since 1. My brother is far from zen and 2. He doesn't own a motorcycle. But if you know Scott then you already knew that.

So that got me thinking about other zen books and what their titles may be

"Zen and the art of washing machine repair"

"Zen and Home Improvement; Achieveing one-ness while increasing your property values"

"Zen and getting laid"

Yeah I think that one would be a best seller personally. But that is just my thought.

The grass is always greener on the other side. And in my case it's true the neighbor on either side of me has greener grass then me. Then again I don't have grass I just have dirt... well dirt and twig attached to a stick.

No comments: