Sunday, March 27, 2005

Now I have to find a way to put the bottle down...

Internet radio is a wonderful thing... At least it is on a broadband connection. I remember my first experience with "internet radio" back in 98 I was on a 56k dial up and it chocked my connection and the sound quality was something akin to a piece of string and two cans. Now flash forward 7 years and a much better connection. It actually sounds good and doesn't affect my connection. Which as we all know is very important to me since I'm forever playing SWG and Planetside.

Anyway my two current favorite are www.racketradio.com a mix of just about everything out there, as I'm writing this the songs playing have been hard rock / heavy metal and a bit of Depeche Mode and Weird all thrown in for good measure. I wonder who requested those **looks off into distance**

The other favorite is sputnik7 It's a mix of mainly heavy stuff. Since I'm already pretty pissed off at work I don't listen to it as much at home.

Remember kids Gammawaves carry more cooking energy then microwaves, which is why nuclear weapons have such a nasty reputation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Comment