Thursday, September 21, 2006

I believe in....

Telepathic Space Monkeys....

If you haven't seen "Fight Club" in a while you probally won't get that... I saw it last week and I barely get it... I'm pretty sure it's a refrence to how easily modern man (as in males) can be turned into "cannon fodder" through the direction of one charasmatic leader who strikes a chord or just plain strikes them.

It could also be because I'm listening to Pearl Jam am doing laundry and had a couple of beers this evening.

I'm willing to bet it has more to do with the music and beer then Fight Club.

So if that didn't turn you off nothing will.

So here is a thought for collective thought pool known as my 3.3 readers (the decrease is due to the start of the fall semster and Kristi and Curtis having to devote signficant portions of brain functionality to school work that they would otherwise use to digest this crap) (maybe not digest this crap so much as process it and let it all run)

Disneyland no longer the most evil place on earth has been returned to the status of "Annoying"

The spacemonkeys took to calling me "Mr. IBM" at work... I swear if the wallpapers were cornflower blue I would be a freaking spacemonkey...

hey look another beer.

I admire people who don't drink... when they type they don't wear out their "Backspace button"... They generally have better grammer too.

Pearl Jam has a song called "Big Wave" and Soundgarden has a song called "My Wave" they sound nothing alike

Little Lower, Little Slower...

1 comment:

Evey Marievey said...

Oh how I love beer flavored blogs...More importantly, your blog resulted in this conversation:

me: have you read toms blog!?
little lower. little slower.

C: yes.

me: fabulous.
i must comment.

C: its Tom he is fabulous, best line though...."Hey look another beer."

And there you have it. Conversation inspired by Tom's blog. Glorious.