Sunday, September 24, 2006

It could be worse....

You could be dead right now...

Of course if your into the dead and bloated thing then life just got a whole hell of alot better for you.

I started out the football season with wide bits of hope that the Cardinals would actually do something. I'm happy to report that after today my hopes for a better cardinals season is starting to circle the drain.

But I am a Arizona sports fan... We won't believe anything until it happens. Even then we will a good thing into something much smaller then it really is since we don't the severe pain and disappointment when it's not a constant thing (See the Arizona experience with the world series in 2001).

So yeah that is my view from a Arizona sports fan... At least basketball season is right around the corner.

Moving on... A rare moment where I say Congratulations to one of my own flesh and blood. Congrats goto my Grandmother for being Humanitarian of the year in Kingman Az. I don't know what it takes to be humanitarian of the year in Kingman Az but I know that two people I know were mentioned during the speech as being vital in there patience as she towed them around town when they were very small. I would like to think that little brother and I better for the experience but honestly we were probally more interested in getting home to cartoons then the good we were doing 20 years ago.

No comments: