Thursday, October 21, 2004

Back from the edge of eternity...

OK so I'm back from the edge of eternity... where I did nothing, because the edge of eternity is not anywhere near here. How did I get there you ask? Good question I'm still working on that one.


Anyway it's now time to fill every one up with the love and joy that is Tom. First off congrats to Krissy and Curtis who got married earlier this month. Krissy looked the blushing bride part perfectly and Curtis... Well Curtis looked his goofy damn self. Only in a tux, and he is kind of tall so he didn't look like a penquin or anything. Though if he gained a little more weight... hmmmm

Any congrats to Krissy and Curtis.

Next up... Elk hunting. Actually not so much hunting as it was fighting the cold and wet, walking around the middle of nowhere Arizona looking for elk that we know are there but can't find them to save our lives. Yeah that actually just about sums it up. I had fun. If nothing else it was a week off of work and quality time with dad.

OK this isn't supposed to be what is going on in my life it's supposed to be what's running through my head.

No comments: