Monday, October 04, 2004

The sublime joy that is blogger...

Know what? I really dig this blogger format of doing my writing... it works very well with my train of thought and how disjointed I really can be. I think the part I like best is the fact that it's all web based and works across multiple platforms. Now that I really dig.... Then again I'm a computer guy and I dig just about anything that tickles my funny bone.

So I guess that means that blogger tickles my funny bone?

OK moving on.

Downloading the Jump to Lightspeed Beta for Star Wars Galaxies... but that is all I can really say at this point. And actually according to the NDA I'm not really supposed to say that.

and with that I'm done... I know not much but it's monday so you can't expect great things out of me.

No comments: