Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday cleaning the mind and house

Saturday what a time to do nothing... but if you are me this saturday then you are cleaning and getting ready for a trip to Milwaukee.

I can't say I'm that excited about this trip I feel like I'm not wanted on it. I haven't gotten my conformation for place I'm staying. This is all on top of the fact that Milwaukee is pretty cold this time of year. OK check that I just went to the weather channel and it's no worse up there right now then it is in Flagstaff this time of year. Actually it was colder on my Elk hunt then it will be up there.

That is a little comforting.

I really don't know, I've had alot of time to think the last week and half and it just seems like I'm in high speed neutral at the hospital. I want to leave, at the same time though I don't want to leave something that is very familiar to me. I don't know if it's the hospital or Kingman itself. I really don't know anymore. I can't decide why I'm not happy, I have good friends who I think like me (hmmm maybe that is it right there), I had a girlfriend(s) (I don't think that will do anything to make me happier over the long term though a blow job sure does sound nice), A job I like (yes I know I was just bitching about the hospital but I do enjoy the work I do... though the people I work with border on just this side of ridiciouls from time to time).

I think it's time to start thinking some pretty big things over pretty hard.

No comments: