Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The secret to life lies within....

Your local Japense steak house... you know those joints where they cook the food right in front of you...mmm so good... .so much food... handy tip do not mix rice and beer..... goes POOOFFF in your stomach and then your full. Though I think what really did me in was the burger at lunch.

So yeah I like going to school in Milwaukee it's a pain in the ass to travel, but the food is worth it. I think the real secret is to come with a director of a deptartment that way you keep getting wined and dined.

Yeah it's cold... it's cold today like Kingman would be on it's worse day of winter. So that pretty much tells me right there why I live in Arizona and not the upper midwest. That and I have a severe distate for snow.

I saw a liscence plat on a New Beetle today that said "UNIXBUG" I thought it was very cool however it was from Utah so that means they probally worked for SCO and SCO is evil boys and girls.

So I have a number of friends blogs that I hit when I travel it helps with breaking up the boredom and since none of my Instant messenger accounts or email work I'm pretty much limited to this and the IRON boards for outside communication. Tonight I was making the rounds and Brandi typed the following " i wish i could be like tom and come up with really clever subjects. but nope." well Brandi I'm now going to provide you with the secret to my "clever subject lines"

"Let it flow" Pay no attention to who you may offend and just let what ever is on your mind out in a subeject. It also helps that I get copious amounts of this at work and on the IRON boards. That helps just remember if it offends someone then 10 other people found it funny. If it's your audience that is something else entierly.

Ok now it's time to work on left overs.

No comments: