Monday, October 25, 2004

From the land of beer and cheese...

Well 24 hours in Milwaukee and what do I have to say for myself... well for one thing I've now had more alchol here in the last 3 hours then I did the entire week I was here before. Got to love traveling with clinical folks.

Kind of a intersting dynamic that goes on with clinical people, they are very friendly and work with each other and you get the feeling that they probally hang out together with each other on a regular basis outside of work. At least the one's I'm travelling with. Which is a stark contrast to myself who really just keeps to himself and doesn't pay much attention to anything. What can I say I'm a loner... alway have always will be (probally)

I don't know, I think being a loner is just a much apart of me as my love of beer and computers. I remember growing up that it used to drive me up the walls that my brother wouldn't leave me alone. Now it still drives me up the walls that he won't leave me alone. Just now he only drops by every couple of days and does not live in the next room over.

I think the biggest problem I've always had with the work that I do when it comes to working with other people is the generation gap. I think just relating to the older generation is the part that I have the most problems with. I see my self as their equal... they see me as a kid at least initall I don't know about after a while. For me it's just odd, damn my parents and their strong work ethic up brining.

I guess better to do this now then to be married with children and be doing all this traveling.

Of course I need to have a girlfriend first.

No comments: