Sunday, October 03, 2004

How much is that stripper in the window?

Did a bachelor party this weekend... good friend of mine getting married... had to end his single life in style. It was a good time.

The highlight of the evening (actually night we started at 4pm and finished at 4am) was the strip club. First time in a strip club so I did what came totally naturally to me... I looked at boobies the whole time... now everyone say this with me "BOOBIES GOOD!" Ok there we go... yes boobies good. I have to say that I was immpressed with most of the boob jobs I saw in there but I gotta say I like the natural stuff better... there is more jiggle and lets face it I like a little jiggle in my boobies.

But damn that first lap dancer had a nice set real or now who cares. Then again so did the blondes...

So many women so little money for enough lap dances for the bachleor party guy.

No comments: