Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I have seen the future... and I'm scared..

So there I was... surfing the internet. Yes I know real exciting. But it's my blog and your the one reading this drivel. Anyway I was over at Wil Wheaton's blog... and I notice these "buttons" and they are links to other sites he blogs for. Now a while back he posted a link to a place on the internet that would generate these buttons for you. I gotta say I'm really happy that I didn't follow the link, I've been seeing them more and more in the ol' blog o'sphere more on blogspot then in livejournal or any other spots. Mainly they seem to be a some sort of cutesy way to affilate yourself with another blog or two.

Ok I will bite says I after getting pissed off at half-life tonight. So I put in "blog stickers" into google and come up with http://www.blogstickers.com/ great... and it's not even what I thought they would be. OH well that is what you get when you are strung out on hershey's choclate, have been playing to many video games, and generally have a very quiet night geeking out.

Yeah don't you feel special...

No comments: