Thursday, January 20, 2005

Why not....

I'm sitting here watching tv with my laptop setup on the coffee table and I'm watching videos on launch during the commercials...


OK now if I can do this today with a crappy internet connection why can't Curtis who has a decent internet connection que up something to watch while his shows are on commercial?

Even better yet why haven't hit the point of on demand Television? I mean above and beyond the on demand movies you can get with "digital cable" seriously. More then a few people that I know just download their television shows they don't even watch Tv anymore... appointment television is not where it is at.

A solid 1mb connection and you can watch a show streaming in real time.. and I know the technology is out there hell real player and apple have it... I should be able to stream a catalog of Battlestar Galactica shows to my TV from Sci-Fi to my TV when I want I shouldn't have to wait until friday at 11 o'clock.

it's not that hard we have the technology we have the infastructure we can do it.

AND NO A PVR/DVR/TIVO WILL NOT DO IT FOR ME!

No comments: