Sunday, January 02, 2005

Silent Bob and the terror that is the google store.

I have seen the end of the world and it looks like this. I thought think geek was bad but this almost takes the cake... and on top of it all google is not supposed be evil.. thats their corporate motto "don't be evil". Well I guess a company has to make a buck somehow.

Current music "A Perfect Circle"

So how was everyone's new years? I for the second year in a row spent my new years under the weather and in bed by 9:30 but of course I felt better the next day... I hate those things that attack and then don't even have the common courtesy to stay for a full 24 hours.

A while back everyone's favorite super gay park ranger stated that he had seen the movie supersize me... as a direct result of that movie A.j. gave up fast food almost totally and started exercising. I saw this movie today. Never before has a movie motivated me to 1. Actually go to the gym on a regular basis. 2. Really look at what I'm eating and actually try to eat healthy. 3. Scare the living daylights out of me. I think my favorite part of the movie was 3 weeks into this guys experiment he visits his doctors. And all the doctors tell him that he needs to stop and stop NOW! Otherwise he will die. That was after just 3 weeks of nothing but McDonald's.. Seriously this guy was in really good shape at the start of the movie and by the end you could see the difference. It was really quite dramatic.

OK I don't know about dramatic but it was enough to motivate me to get off my butt and actually exercise more then I already do.

So as stated before in this very blog type thingy I'm addicted to blogs... I like to read other people's blogs and bring attention to those that I think are interesting or funny. So for the last week or so I have been actively looking for blogs that I thought were funny, interesting, strange, or in any way just not what you expect to find on the internet (granted you can find just about anything on the internet). Well I can tell you after a week of looking most blogs are of the following subjects.


1. Bush is a retard
2. People who think Bush is a retard are retarded
3. What I did today
4. What I did today and why doesn't anyone come here and read my blog
5. People rambling about inane things but it's something to do.

In case you haven't figured it out my blog thingy works into number 5 pretty nicely. Then again like I've always said your the sad sons of bitches reading this drivel I'm just on the one writing it.

Happy new year :)

No comments: