Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I will have a case of the FLU with a shot of pneumonia please

Yah know...Ever since Brandi said I come up with the most interesting titles for my blog entries I've been what I consider on a real down hill slide... I know it's not a big deal but dammit I want to have witty titles... I think at this point I would just settle for something to in the title bar.

So far that is the only downside of blogger...

P.S. my day sucked...

Yeah, we saw rain, wind, more wind, 60mph wind, and yet more rain this morning. It blew one of our wireless antenna's we use to connect a remote site over... So Mike and I spent the better part of the day trying to get the new wireless system running and fixing the existing one...

WE were both cold wet and cranky when the day was done with... But the wireless got fixed thanks to the guys down in plant ops.

Yes I know I just violated my whole no work talking on blog rule... Don't care... It's not your blog and anyway the only person that comes here is Blair... I think I don't know probally my whole department comes here who knows. All I know is I'm still cold at least I'm not cold and wet that would suck beyond all recognition.

Been playing Half-Life 2 quite a bit... I'm really thinking that this is the single best game I've played in a long long long time. Doom3 was good.. Far Cry has it's moments. Half-Life 2 really is the shit. Of course you need to have a pretty good system and even more awesome video card to run it right now (don't worry kids I'm sure it will work with your video card in a year or two). If you have not bought this game do so.

Ever been in a mood and you know you want to listen to music but you don't know what kind of music because you are all punked out... heavy metal is to heavy... Tool makes you think harder then you want to, and Pearl Jam is just annoying? Yeah that mood, so of course I'm listenting to Pearl Jam at the moment but it's just one song a whole list of songs... so it will pass.

EVE... Good game.. if nothing else it will keep you occupied in trying to figure out what the hell you want to do with your character after some 30 million hours of playing... the game is that big.

Ya know I think Curtis was on to something when he said "I want to play a game where the only resource I have to worry about is ammo" Well said Curtis well said indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but as a wife of a Half-Life 2 fanatic (8+ hours a day every day), I don't find it all that awesome... However, it is neat that you can post real pics of yourself and talk to other players. Otherwise, it is just eating my husband's life away....