Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My name is...

Hi my name is Tom, (name not changed to incriminate the guilty)

and I'm additicated to blogging.

Not just reading other peoples musing or what ever is going on in their lives, but also the whole aspect of creating and writing.

It all started about 4 years ago when I was in college. I was expermenting with various things (among them LINUX and AMD processors) and I started blogging. At first it wasn't even called blogging it was something else. Then little by little I started to reveal little parts of myself to the world. First it was everynight and I burned out then about once a week and then about once a month or so. Finally I fell into a pattern of about once a week blogging sometimes more very rarely less though. Then slowly over the course of the years I watched as other friends did their blogging. Pretty soon we started to keep up with each other through our blogs and before long before you went over to someone's house you had to check and make sure they hadn't updated their blog.

I now find myself reading blogs daily. Whether it be from my friends to the latest talking head on CNN. Blogging is a huge part of my daily routine, I have stopped watching the news I now read all the news I want on the internet. I don't watch TV I use the computer as my main means of entertainment whether it be a blog or a game. Something about watching BLING BLING IN 2004 on VH-1 just really doesn't appeal to me.

So again my name is Tom and I'm a blogger for better or worse I'm out here.





No comments: