Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Bring out the P.C. police...I'm feeling an urge

The holidays are on us once again yes it's that time of year again in the words of Heidi "To buy crap that no one needs and get crap you don't want" Well spoken Heidi, as for me this time of year brings out my Politely Correct side... Every time I see a "Happy Holidays" it's everything I can do to keep my self from going "HAPPY FUCKING HANUKKAH... Prick" Yes I know I'm not Jewish... Yes I know I shouldn't get worked up about it... And honestly I don't get that worked up about it. Just enough to elevate my blood pressure slightly more then it already is.

Normally I'm the first to bash being politically correct... and if you've been around me for any length time you will know that I tend to really not care about being P.C... There is just something about the holidays that brings it all out of me. In one giant rush. I can't explain it... it's almost like a release for me.

I could really have some fun with this if I were atheist. Ohh the possibilities.

Next time on chatting with Tom the religious right... and not just Christians either...

No comments: