Sunday, December 12, 2004

Lord of the answering machine...

I'm pretty sure that I've stated on several occasions that I live alone.... as a direct result of this I have alot of time in the evenings and weekends to think about stuff. And I mean ALOT of time! So instead of thinking of ways to solve world hunger, over population, wal-mart spreading like the plauge, or how to make the Cardinals win more. I devote alot of time my answering machine messages.

Did I mention that my friends hate calling me because the message gets old after the 5th or 6th time.

Anyway I've also found that my answering machines messages are a great way to make sure no one and I mean no one leaves a message on my machine unless they really want to talk to me. It certainly does help cut down on the amount of crap I have to wade through. Though it really didn't help during the election... I'm sure more then a few campaign callers were more then a bit annoyed at me.

So once again I prove to everyone that living alone is probally a pretty dangerous thing. AT the very least it's hazerdous to your sense of humor.



Kind of like the picture...

No comments: