Thursday, December 23, 2004

2 days and I have got to get some work done

Friends theme song...

Curtis-- Ghost riders in the sky; Johnny Cash

Kristina -- Judith; A Perfect Circle

Matt -- Refused are fucking dead; Refused

Kristi -- High Hopes; Pink Floyd

Scott (lil brother) -- Battle with out honor; Tomoyasu Hotei

Brandi -- Holiday in Cambodia; Richard Cheese

Clint -- First cool hive; Moby

Aaron -- I believe in miracles; Ramones

Andrea -- I believe in miracles; Pearl Jam

Shawn -- They call me tater salad; Ron White

Ada -- Ireland & Health; Lewis Black

in no particular order.. not represintive of the person just what seems to go through my mind when I see them or for some reason associate this particular piece of whatever with them

All files can be purchased on iTunes... just in case you are curious.

No comments: